Barbara Kakembo, BBA Accounting
HIV Financial Coordinator
Barbara has 31/2 years’ worth of experience in the HIV/AIDS field, primarily focused on Fiscal Accounting specifically Ryan White Programs. Areas of expertise include:
- Preparation of financial records, subrecipient and administrative expenditures and reimbursements for HIV Grants.
- Financial information reconciliations, clarification of expenditures and resolves discrepancies in financial records.
- Analyzes accounts and prepares work papers for external audit and monitoring.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports
- Fiscal monitoring of Grant expenses and spending to ensure compliance with federal, state, and County laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate subrecipient and non-subrecipient contracts monitoring to ensure financial compliance within each grant and contract.
- Preparation of grant application budgets and budget narratives while ensuring that federal, state and other grants are managed within current budgets and expenditures while following grant guidelines.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
Email: [email protected]