Planning Council Administrative Assistant
Glenda Lewis has 1 years’ worth of experience in the HIV/AIDS field, primarily focused on Providing administrative support for Planning Council volunteers and coordination of Planning Council meeting and committees’ logistic support. Areas of expertise include:
- Compiles, prepares, and maintains agendas, minutes, presentations, attendance records, and correspondence for Planning Council and committee meetings, as well as other meeting as assigned.
- Composes letters, memos, and routine reports and assists with presentation materials as requested.
- Maintains up-to-date confidential files on all volunteer Planning Council members.
- Manages general correspondence of the Planning Council office, including e-mail correspondence; responsible for all filing and archiving of files and records in accordance with record retention policy.
- Coordinates meetings and meeting rooms for all Planning Council and committee meetings, including attending meetings and ensuring proper room set-up and breakdown, and availability and proper operation of audio-visual equipment, videoconferencing and technology access, and interpretation equipment.
- Assists the HIV Planning Council Coordinator with basic research, special projects, and posting updates to Planning Council website and social media platforms.
- Manages office supply inventory, orders and tracks requisitions and receipts. Oversees maintenance of office equipment, computer hardware and software. Monitors budget expenditures for supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for data entry of weekly time sheets, mileage, and other personnel documentation
- Creates check requests for approved Planning Council expenditures, coordinates travel requests, preparation, documentation, and reimbursements.
- Serves as office receptionist, answering multi-line telephone and being responsible for responding to and/or disseminating incoming and outgoing mail, emails, and other correspondence.
- Responsible for compilation and duplication of agendas, reports and material for inclusion in monthly Planning Council and committee meeting packets.
Email: [email protected]