EHE Community Engagement Specialist
Jonathan has 9 years’ worth of experience in the HIV/AIDS field, primarily focused on HIV prevention and treatment. Areas of expertise include:
- Coordinates and oversees a comprehensive program to ensure the populations most heavily impacted by HIV are involved in the development of acceptable approaches and programmatic activities to end the HIV epidemic in Tarrant County.
- Utilizes social media and other technologies to ensure partnership with local communities most impacted by HIV.
- Develops and leads a stakeholder group of people with HIV to provide ongoing feedback on the implementation of Ending the HIV Epidemic initiatives.
- Provides community education on the impact HIV has on communities of color.
- Collaborates with community-based organizations, faith-based organizations, and advocacy groups to further the goals of Ending the HIV Epidemic.
- Builds a peer-based program to support people with HIV across the continuum of care.
- Works with HIV prevention programs to enhance the linkage to care process for the newly diagnosed.
- Works with consultants on ensuring Ending the HIV Epidemic contract deliverables meet the needs of people living with HIV.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the work of the HIV Administrative Agency.
- Foundations of HIV Testing and Counseling
Email: [email protected]